WIBA 9 & Wine June 23
Friday, June 23, 2023 (12:30 PM - 4:30 PM) (CDT)
Ladies, If you have never played golf before, but want to learn or it’s been years since you picked up your clubs, we have the events for you! Come learn from the golf pros. After our WIBA Golf Classic last year, we heard our WIBA Women talk about wanting to know more about the game of golf, so we created this event just for you and any other women of ALL golf skill levels.
Grab your friends of ALL golf skill levels and join us as we learn from the pros. This is the last event, we will tackle putting.
- You DO NOT have to be a member of either organization to participate
- Format, groups, etc. will be announced & explained at the events.
- We will be playing for skill prizes – no score cards (examples are shortest drive, closest to the pin, longest putt)
- Each session will be $60.
- In case of inclement weather, the event will be rescheduled at a later date.
- Be sure to bring your credit card for pro shop purchases (golf items & beverages) also if you would like any other beverages during the tasting.
- Friday, June 23 – Lesson = Putting; Tasting = Bourbon + Cocoa Dolce Chocolates
**no refunds issued and in case of inclement weather, we will reschedule.
**Let us know if you will need golf clubs and Rolling Hills will provide them.
Proper golf attire:
- Collared shirts that are long, short or sleeveless are acceptable; uncollared golf shirts are also acceptable
- Shorts, skorts, or pants are acceptable – no short shorts (mid-thigh please), no athletic tights, no yoga pants please
- Shoes – no metal spikes, but plastic spikes or spikeless are good. Running shoes or trainers with good sole treads are the best alternative to golf shoes to keep solid traction with your feet as you swing.
- No jeans or jean shorts, no joggings shorts, cargo shorts, tank tops, or t-shirts
- If in doubt, here is a great article.
9 & Wine Host Sponsors
223 South Westlink Dr
Wichita, KS 67209 United States
12:30 pm- arrive and check-in 1:00 pm- the lesson 2:00 pm- practice 2:30 pm- shotgun start 4:00 pm- prizes, cash bar, small bites
9 & Wine