Derby Chamber of Commerce
Associations and Chambers Associate
Membership Benefits, Networking Events and Special Programs:
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony - Your ribbon cutting photos/video will be featured on all Chamber social media accounts and in the member e-newsletter that is sent to over 500 contacts.
- Monthly Mingles - Held the first Monday of each month at Kegler's Sports Bar & Grill. Visit after hours over complimentary appetizers and enjoy drink specials from the cash bar. 5PM-7PM.
- Chamber Continentals - Held the fourth Tuesday of each month at Drury Ln. Bakery & Cafe. Visit for an hour and talk to members, new and old, or grab a complimentary coffee and breakfast treat to go. 8AM-9AM.
- Luncheons - Held the second Thursday of each month at the Derby Welcome Center. Gather to hear a wide range of programs and network over catered lunch. (Member $13.00 Non member $17)
- Chamber After Hours - Chamber members have the opportunity to host a unique networking event at their place of business. Simply provide snacks and adult beverages and the Chamber will market the event to the entire membership.
- Chamber NewsLetter - As a member you are able to put information in the monthly Newsletter that comes out at the beginning of the month.
- Chamber Blue of Kansas Health Insurance - The Derby Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce that we are partnering with over 30 other Chambers in Kansas to bring our members health insurance. This large group policy should help small, medium, and even larger businesses lower their health care premiums and, at the same time, offer a variety of robust plans. Click here for more information.
- New Residence Welcome Bag Program - $115 per year. Every new resident that moves to the City of Derby receives a Derby Chamber of Commerce Welcome Bag. You can put one promotional item in each bag. This is a great way to market your business to approximately 1,000 new residents each year.
- Ambassador Program: Chamber Ambassadors are individuals who want to be more hands on with their Chamber membership. We rely on Ambassadors to attend Chamber functions, most importantly... ribbon cuttings. Becoming a Chamber Ambassador is an excellent way to market your business and network amongst other member businesses. Your increased involvement helps the community connect a face to your business and provides you with added visibility.
- MAG (McConnell Action Group) - $50 per year. MAG is a community program that helps support men, women and families of McConnell Air Force Base. Becoming a MAG member grants you exclusive access to McConnell Air Force Base events, tours and ceremonies.